Why choose GK Physiotherapy
There are a number of compelling reasons to choose Gal and GK Physiotherapy for your sports injury or pain:
- Extensive education and skills to understanding and explaining your pain and the source of your symptoms.
- Manipulative Physiotherapy memberships in the UK (MACP) and World (IFOMT), which allows us to provide a world-class treatment method.
- The accurate prescription of very specific treatment methods will save you time, money, and pain.
- Your complaint can be resolved in fewer sessions than most other therapists.
- An advanced combination of diagnostic tools, exercise, and manipulative therapies will help you where other practitioners might have failed in the past.
- GKPhysiotherapy guarantees a refund by the end of the second session if you are unsatisfied or convinced that we cannot help you out.
- Full registration with all the major insurance companies (including BUPA, AXA PPP, WPA, AVIVA, CIGNA...etc.)
- Official membership of the Manipulation Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (MACP), which means official training in manipulating back, neck, and peripheral joints.
- Great location between the city center and the West End of Glasgow with plenty of parking space available.
- The newest Shockwave Ttreatment technology is available at GK Physiotherapy for various conditions such as Shoulder calcification, Tennis/Golfers Elbow, Achilles tendonitis, plantar fasciitis. This can be a surgery replacing treatment with a success rate of 77%.
- GK Physiotherapy aims to help clients to take control in a proactive approach in their future health.
Call GK Physiotherapy now on 07896 246503 to diagnose and reduce your pain.