Why choose GK Physiotherapy
There are a number of compelling reasons to choose Gal and GK Physiotherapy for your sport injury or pain:
- An extensive education has provided Gal with the skills to diagnose your problem accurately and educate you in understanding your pain and the source of your symptoms.
- Gal has benefited from intensive mentorship by some of the best Manipulative Physiotherapy memberships in the UK (MACP) and World (IFOMT), which allows him to use world-class treatment methods.
- Your complaint can be resolved in fewer sessions than most other therapists.
- The accurate prescription of a very specific treatments methods will save you time, money and pain.
- An advanced combination of diagnostic tools, exercise and manipulative therapies will help you where other practitioners might have failed in the past.
- GKPhysiotherapy guarantees a refund by the end of the second session if you are unsatisfied or convinced that we cannot help you out.
- Full registration with all the major insurance companies (including BUPA & AXAPPP)
- Official membership of the Manipulation Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (MACP), which means official training in manipulating back, neck and peripheral joints.
- Great location between the city centre and the West End of Glasgow with plenty of parking space available.
- The newest Shockwave Ttreatment technology is availavble at GK Physiotherpy for various condition such as Shoulder calcification, Tennis/Golfers Elbow, Achiles tendonitis, plantar fasciitis. This can be a surgury replacing treatment with a success rate of 77%.
- GK Physiotherapy aims to help clients to take control in a proactive approach in their future health.
Call GK Physiotherapy now on 07896 246503 to diagnose and reduce your pain.